Top 5 recommendations for getting rid of heavy metals like fluoride, lead or mercury (in your body)
You’ve probably have heard about negative side effects of heavy metals on the overall health and longevity. Heavy metals are lead, mercury, cadmium, fluoride and chromium. These heavy metals exist in our environment, air, water and food supply and long-term accumulation of these heavy metals in the body can cause many health problems.
For example, fluoride is added to our drinking water, it also exists in toothpastes (sodium monofluorophosphate), cleansing agents (ammonium bifluoride), insecticides and chemicals (sodium fluoride), vitamins and even dietary supplements. Fluoride can be even more toxic and dangerous when is combined with other substances in water or other drugs that you may be taking.
Lead is also in tap water, canned foods and even makeup including some of the most of the popular lipsticks. Most farmed fish and even some wild fish like tuna contain high levels of mercury or other toxic metals. The lowest mercury fish is wild sockeye salmon (0.09). Mercury can also get into our food chain though water and soil. It also exists in artificial additives like high fructose corn syrup and vaccines.
Although aluminum isn’t a heavy metal, it’s a very toxic metal found in food preservatives, antacids, antiperspirants, Teflon and other non-stick cookware, aluminum cans and aluminum foils. Aluminum is a potent neurotoxin that can effectively interfere with neuronal membrane function and accumulation of aluminum in the body and lead to Alzheimer’s.
Heavy metal poisoning can cause a wide range of symptoms including dental fluorosis (white spots in teeth because of fluoride toxicity), arthritic joints, respiratory problems, cancer, gastrointestinal problems, food allergies, headaches and migraines, dizziness, mood syndrome, depression and anxiety, malfunctions in the nervous system, alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s disease or paralysis and much more.
So it’s very important to detox your body from fluoride, mercury, lead and other heavy metals that can accumulate overtime and cause many problems. Here are the top recommendations for detoxifying your body from heavy metals and toxins:
1. Sauna and hot yoga: Perspiration and sweating are one of the best ways to detox and get rid of most heavy metals and toxins in your body. Make sure you drink lots of spring water or distilled water and include good supplements to replace the useful minerals that you may be losing.
2. Liver cleanse: Although liver can heal itself very quickly, it can also be damaged very quickly. Liver can be easily damaged by excessive alcohol, eating junk food on a regular basis like GMOs or pesticide ridden foods, prescription drugs, taking excessive birth control pills or steroids, excessive deposition of iron, smoking and accumulation of heavy metals like fluoride or mercury.
The good news is that you can detox your liver by hot yoga, taking lots of vitamin C, regular exercise, removing saturated fat, trans fats or hydrogenated oils from your diet and consuming lots of raw organic vegetables and fruits daily.
3. Lemon Fast Diet: Try lemon fast diet for 10 days. The lemon fast diet also known as Master Cleanse or Maple Syrup Diet is an effective fasting program that can get rid of accumulation of heavy metals like fluoride and mercury and free radicals.
During the 10 day lemon fast diet no solid foods or supplements are allowed and you should only consume the Master Cleanse to keep your body hydrated. The Master Cleanse drink includes 2 table spoons of freshly squeezed organic lemon juice, 2 table spoons of organic maple syrup, one tea spoon of organic cayenne pepper and 10 ounces of spring or filtered water. You drink this serving 6 times a day and you could also drink herbal green tea at nights.
4. Regular Exercise (regular walking): One of the best exercises is regular walking for 30 to 40 minutes every day. Exercising helps to change your metabolism so the body can constantly burn fat and get rid of toxins and heavy metals.
5. Regular Cleansing Diet: Cleansing diet can also get rid of heavy metals and free radicals. Have an organic green smoothie in the mornings instead of solid foods. Avoid consuming GMO foods, canned foods, processed foods or foods with soy or artificial additives and preservatives. Instead try organic fruits and vegetables that have lots of vitamin C, live enzymes and micronutrients.